Thursday, April 10, 2014

I NEED MORE...

"I need more toys and playgrounds in my life." That's what my friend told me yesterday. I love it! It is so easy to lose the laughter and the pursuit of fun. What part of Life says boring? Our experience? The news? The thought of math class? (Sorry, Mr. Baker.)

Jeff went river rafting awhile back. He is such a great example of determining your atmosphere. When He is playing, it's BIG play.  He can be in the darkest circumstance yet always draws on God, the source of his joy.  The source of his strength.  Jeff is serious about life, God and people but every room is still his playground!

What one thing can you do today that will effect your atmosphere?  Is it music, speaking positive, something creative?  Do it.  Determine your atmosphere.

Find your fun today.

No comments: